Measuring only 2.2 x 2.2 cm (0.87 x 0.87 inch) and weighs 7 gram (0.25 ounce), this really is the tiniest quad-copter you’ll come across today.
– Gyro: 6-Axis Gyro
– Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Channels: 4
– Battery: 3.7V 80mAh
– Flight Time: ~7-8 minutes
– Charging Time: ~30 minutes
– Controller Battery: 2 x AAA (Not Included)
– Remote-controlled Distance: Up To 50m
– Weight: 7 gram (0.25 ounce)
– Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 1.9 cm (0.87 x 0.87 x 0.75 inch)
But don’t let the size SKEYE Pico Drone fool you as this cool nimble quad-copter can also do all the things its bigger sizes siblings can do like doing spins, flips and breath taking aerial maneuvers. This is possible because this drone is equip with a 6 – Axis Flight Control System and a Gyro Sensitivity that is auto adjustable.
Also armed with Ready to Fly Technology (RTF) and 3 levels of sensitivity, the SKEYE Pico Drone is incredibly easy to control and maneuver so don’t worry if your new to quad-copter, you can just throw SKEYE Pico Drone in the air and use its easy to use controller once air-born.
– Throw To Fly
– RTF (Ready to Fly) Technology
– 6-Axis Flight Control System with Adjustable Gyro Sensitivity
– Stable & Easy to Fly
– Aerobatic “Flip” Capability
– LED Lights for Night Flights
– 3-Level Adjustable Controller Sensitivity: Beginner, Mid-Level, Headless Mode
You can also take this awesomely cool tiny quad-copter for a spin at night thanks to its LED lights, Charge time is half an hour for a full 8 minute fun flight.